Panelworks is owned and operated by Malcolm Sankey.
He loves cars and restoration. Malcolm believes the Ford Mustang has captured the imagination of generations and he had turned that fascination into a lucrative restoration business thats unique in this part of the world.
We love all kinds of cars and vehicles…
- We look after our staff and our customers and use the latest technology to do it…
- Matamata panelworks maintain a good workforce, utilising technology and looking after their customers.
- Matamata Panelworks handles all kinds of cars and also does insurance work.
- We’ll fix a dent, or custom restore your dream car…
- Our restorations vary from fixing dents and rust in bodywork and readying vehicles for WOF’s to complete jobs that basically cover every nut to bolt.
- Come and see us and see for yourself what we do and how we do it…
- We have on site lock-up rooms where cars are assembled in a dust-free environment and are protected from scratches and other damage.
Our Unbeatable Guarantee…
We have restored vehicles from barely one or two original parts – but even if we are “just” removing the odd “ding” from your beloved chariot we promise to do the job so well you will never be able to even tell where it was.
Bump, Clang, Prang or Classic Restoration?
Car been in a smash? We guarantee to restore your car so close to showroom perfection that you can win awards* with it! That’s exactly what happened to one of our recent clients.
Want to put our Guarantee to the test?
We’re pretty open to accept any challenge to our restoration skills. Although, the reality is that no job is too big or too small we love a challenge. Bring it on!
Approved repairers for
Ami | Lumley | Autosure | Financial Institutions | Westpac | Direct State Insurance | National Auto Club | NZI | Protecta | Classic Car Cover | FMG | Tower | Sureplan | Zurich | Vero | Youi | AA | QBE | Crash Management | Monument | Lantern | Medical Insurance | Star Underwriting | ANZ | AMP